Jun 26, 2012

Tag: The Seven Deadly Sins of Beauty

I found this Tag all over blogs and YouTube so I decided to join in! It actually made me look at my makeup collection in a totally different light. SO let's get started shall we:


1. GREED: What is your most inexpensive beauty item? What is your most expensive?
  The most inexpensive beauty item I own would be my E.l.f. smudge brush that cost $!. My most expensive product would be my Guerlain Terracotta bronzer in shade #8 that cost $50, it took a long time for me to hand over my debt card to the cashier!




2. WRATH: What beauty products do you have a love/hate relationship with? 
The beauty products that I have a love/hate relationship with are bronzers. When I can find one it's heaven but it's the finding part that is truly difficult. Being that I am dark skinned most bronzers stop at shades way too light.






3. GLUTTONY: What are your most delicious beauty products?
My most delicious beauty product is my Lush Sweet Lips lip scrub. Its a vanilla lip scrub so after I press my lips together, I lick the scrub off and it takes like chocolate :) It can be a little messy but if you just grab a pinch it will be more than enough.




4. SLOTH: What beauty product do you neglect, due to laziness?
The beauty product I most neglect would be my eyebrows. I hate the drawn on eyebrow look, but unless I am going for a flawless face my brows just get setting gel.


5. PRIDE: What beauty product gives you the most self confidence?
The product that gives me the most self confidence would definitely be eyeliner. I have pretty good skin and eyelashes but liner just gives me that extra oomph.



6. LUST: What attributes do you find most attractive in the opposite sex?
The attributes that I find most attractive in the opposite sex are full lips and long eyelashes. My boyfriend has really nice big full lips that I think are really nice.



7. ENVY: What items would you most like to receive as a gift?
The Naked palette 2! Parting with the $50 for this bad boy would be hard but I would welcome it with open arms. LOL

I tag all of my readers! You can even leave comments for some of the sins if you want.





No comments:

Post a Comment